Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiness to the Lord

These are a few pictures of the Mesa Temple. I love this place because it always gives me a sense of peace and well being. the temple is the house of our Lord its so sacred and beautiful inside and out. I can't believe it, that Sam and I are on our way to being Sealed together for time and all eternity.
                   
    "Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."
—D&C 88:119


Like I said, the temple is a favorite place of mine and i am happy to have great friends and family-in laws that feel the same. Last year Sam and I went very often with friends to just hangout and take pictures around the grounds, visit the inter-active visitors center, the ART EXHIBIT was totally awesome, we watch films for free. Some of my favorites are The prophet Joesph Smith movie and the Thomas S. Monson (current prophet) film, as well as the Testament which i loved so much he gave my a copy for Christmas '09.
We  are looking forward to the Christmas Light display "The Birth of Christ in Lights and Music"

I love my Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just the three of Us...